15 Temple Fit Tips to keep your resolutions in 2015…
Happy, Healthy New Year!!!
As we look back over 2014 and gear up for 2015,
one phrase resonates so deeply…Thank You.
We are extremely grateful to God for being so faithful. We are very grateful to YOU– the readers, listeners, and subscribers of Temple Fit/Dr. Asha—for all of your encouragement, prayers, love and support.
- Over 100 people attended our inaugural Temple Fit Health Expo & Food Drive with rave reviews!
- Over 40 people joined us for the online Temple Fit Challenge.
- We helped launch the Gospel Zumba Temple Fit Camps (which is now independently running THREE fun-filled classes per week)!
- We gained over 100 additional subscribers to our blog at www.doctorasha.com.
- We contributed towards a community effort to feed 75 families in our community for Thanksgiving.
- We ran 13 articles in the local newspaper.
- We completed speaking engagements from a federal department in Tallahassee, Florida, all the way to a community church in Dallas, Texas!!
- We impacted thousands of listeners with the weekly “Temple Fit with Dr. Asha” radio segment on Heaven 1410AM.
Here’s our 2015 Temple Fit Calendar!!…
- We’ve added both online AND in-person components to our programs, so EVERY-BODY can get their temples fit! Click here, and we’ll send you an email when registration opens.
- Keep your new year’s resolutions with our “15 Temple Fit Tips for 2015!” (I’m especially working on #2, #8, and #10, Tehe. How about you? Let us know in the comments section).
- Learn to have “Contagious Joy” in your new year with this audio clip from Dr. Asha.
- Can we help promote your Kingdom-business? With so many ways to do Kingdom-business this year, we’d love to do it together! Contact us for more information.
Again, we say THANK YOU for your support in 2014 and your continued prayers in 2015. Let’s get our Temples Fit for God’s service TOGETHER!!!
Dr. Asha 🙂