TFR Episode #3 Recap!
Temple Fit Radio Episode #3 Recap
Aired on 8/7/2013
Live Listen here.
- John 4:6-7-Now Jacob’s well was there. Jesus therefore, being wearied with his journey, sat thus on the well: and it was about the sixth hour. There cometh a woman of Samaria to draw water: Jesus saith unto her, Give me to drink.
- Genesis 2:6– But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.
- Water makes up most of the Earth and most of our bodies. We lose it every day, so it is important that we replace it regularly.
- In John 4:6 we follow the story of the Samaritan Woman at the well. When she went to fill her jug, the Bible says that Jesus saw her, He was wearied, and He said to her, “Give me a drink.”
- As stated in Genesis 2:6, are we NOT made of the dust of the Earth? The Earth needs water to survive, and we are it’s dust, so the same principle applies to us…WE need water to survive.
- Dirt alone is not able to conform to the Potter’s touch, but the addition of water to that dirt is what makes the resulting clay malleable under the Potter’s hand.
Living water sustains us both physically and spiritually, so stay malleable and don’t dry out on God.
A Note from Dr. Asha:
Thank you so much for taking this journey of faith with me. I’d love to hear your comments and feedback! Catch me on the web!
See you next Wednesday at 4pm on Heaven 1410!
© Copyright 2013, Asha Fields Brewer